August 18th:
Websites got hacked so have taken down everything on Lyme-Plus website and on Lyme-symptoms.com until the problem can be found what apparently is in a web page  or pages link that could infect if clicked on that link.

My notice below remains the same
 Attention:

Now it is already mid July and I am still chasing the poison out. It is testing near gone as well as showing signs it is.  After it is all out and the numbness of each organ is no longer present then I will still need to deal with the aftermath of what the poison has done to the systems or organs (if any). I have no idea how long this will take.
Until then Louise will not be taking any questions,
or doing any SCANS & PLANS.
***
For those I had invited to email me towards end of your PLAN you are welcome to send me an email and I will do my best to do that check.

Here a few explanations of what I am dealing with as taken from my Sent emails in recent weeks:

Trying to release and chase gas poison out of a body is totally different then all other types of toxins I have worked with. All my research I have yet to find any published information on how, except walking or exercise which is a difficult thing for someone with this type of paralysing poison as the blood, the brain, etc. all are affected and impair. Twice I was able to chase the poisons out of the brain and blood and had released spasms and there I was walking as normal as could be. So, I know it is not permanent. I watch The Bondi Vet from Australia and see the people bring their cats and dogs into clinics that are paralysing, unable to walk correctly or at all. As soon as the pet is brought in the vets look for a tick. As soon as the tick is removed the paralysing stops and the animal begins to regain. Once all poison out they regain their mobility. If not they continue to paralyse until the organs cease functioning. Same with snake poison. This poison acts similar. There is no antidote for CO gas poison.  Oxygen would dissipate it and yet there apparently there is some sort of negative chemistry if taken after the first few days of existing in the body. (This not only speech given to me by the medical practitioner during my visit in search of  help, but have also seen it published and still do not understand the explanation when I read it.). So... what is left? ..give up or roll up my sleeves. I am  doing the best I can with abilities and knowledge I have.
 
Spiritually, as I look back, I see what I learn from this experience needs to be published so others can also save their bodies from this number one killer on his planet. There are no accidents in the Universe. It would also be helpful for those who work around carbon monoxide or who believe the lies of standards set on  CO gas levels that cause workers to believe it won’t hurt them if level below certain levels.

-Still working in trying to expel all the numbing poison from my body. It is very difficult. Working from dawn til late at night and most nights need to get up to remove this from the blood as it creates burning in legs, problems with the heart, etc. etc. So a constant rescue of organs.
Past seven days I can see progress signs. Even as I get hardly any poisons left in body, these have been very difficult to chase out
. All new learning.Have learned much, but have not been able to concentrate enough to put my daily notes down in a a form that would be helpful to others with this particular poisoning. I see this will give me a difficult time in same way as a tick causing paralyses does do up until it is removed and then the thawing out afterwards to regain health and feeling. Would have liked to work on the web pages but have not bee able to do that. I am very tired, fed up, yet most days have been able to remain optimistic.


this release of gas from the cavities of my body has/is difficult so am in near constant state of poisoning as the gas comes out.as it is steady and ongoing and can inflame my brain many times during the day. Getting this out of body is like herding a bunch of cats out at once. Some goes out and other fumes move else where. Have released much, yet  very difficult to get at  and has impaired ability to walk  most of the time.

It was not a sudden poisoning. It was a low dose poisoning. Every day or every so many days I would be inhaling this poisonous gas. This was for seven months until  it came to the point it was leave or die.


Now I see that the poison (probably any poison) has nothing to do with immune system. If it is in the body whether in small or greater amount it will impair body.  It is nothing at all like doing detoxification for die off, neurotoxins of other neurotoxins. Now I understand more Mercury poisoning. If a person has a high level of mercury in them its toxicity will stress immune system alright but immune system will not be able to lower the amount as only neurotoxins releaser can do that.  Any ways...This poison impairs and looks like it will do what it does until every last bit is out of the body, in same way as tick paralysis does...as soon as one of those ticks is removed from dog or cat or human..only then does the animal or human regain s its abilities of movement if stopped soon enough. Probably the reason all the wonderful treatments being sent to me have no effect on the poison itself. Yet they have probably generated much energy for the organ to have survived.

All new learning. All detoxing for living infections does not apply to this. Still hoping to remove all and to one day be able to return to my work. Has been very difficult and continues. I think once all poison out of the body there will be a turn around . This seems to apply to all poisons in the body. This is a poison that numbs organs and limbs. I continue to scramble.
Still working in trying to expel all the numbing poison from my body. It is very difficult. Working from dawn til late at night and most nights need to get up to remove this from the blood as it creates burning in legs, problems with the heart, etc. etc. So a constant rescue of organs.
Past seven days I can see progress signs. Even as I get hardly any poisons left in body, these have been very difficult to chase out
. All new learning.Have learned much, but have not been able to concentrate enough to put my daily notes down in a a form that would be helpful to others with this particular poisoning. I see this will give me a difficult time in same way as a tick causing paralyses does do up until it is removed and then the thawing out afterwards to regain health and feeling. Would have liked to work on the web pages but have not bee able to do that. I am very tired, fed up, yet most days have been able to remain optimistic. It will be some time.. before I can resume coach and Planning. I am tired and need a break from   any more presures as I have been trying to beat the clock to prevent  what might be causing
long term damage. have had few breaks where the poison is not in brain impairing.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
*